Sunday, June 1, 2014

Girls just wanna have fun


Well this is my first time ever blogging in my life so I hope everyone enjoys it. 
What a week; I don’t even know where to start.  I guess I’ll start with how the Lord has answered our prayers.  My ministry partner Kelley and I had the task to establish CO in the Zinnia Res.  I had no idea how to do that except to pray.  So that’s exactly what Kelley and I did was pray.  We prayed for the Lord to guide us to girls that wanted to hear and to give us opportunities to share the gospel.  Slowly but surely he did exactly that.  We went from door to door just talking to girls and building relationships with them.  Then we started inviting them to the CO meetings, Hash tag, and bible study.  The first bible study had 6 girls come, which was amazing.  Then our second bible study, we had 11 girls come. I was so overwhelmed with joy and excitement. The Lord is faithful and good. 


This past Friday we had a girl’s night at our house, the following events of the night were included: Dance off (America vs. South Africa), Junk food snacking, and watching Frozen.  It was so much fun.  Just like what Cyndi Lauper said, “Girls just wanna have fun”, Even in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment